Tuesday, February 8, 2011

He's got a cold!

Got our email today...Elder Rob sounds really good except he has a cold! He said he is really congested and wants to know what to do.....this 19yr old young man is on his own, no mom to help him out, and he's got a cold! Hmmmm, I guess it's time to rely on himself...hahahaha...his question was I don't know what to do and I quote "I want to rip my face off" hmmm...that sounds pretty serious, sooo.... my advise (which he won't get for days due to only be able to communicate with letters and emails once a week)would be to get some kind of decongestant like Musinex

etc, drink lots of water, rest and chicken soup! Hahaha...then he told us that they are teaching a 17yr old young lady at a members home....the member has a rope swing..












yes, Elder Rob decided to swing, in his suit no less...and he turfed it...or might I say Face planted himself on the ground (LOL) His comment was...there were no broken bones, no concussion but a few scrapes and scratches on his face...he did mention they didn't record the incident hahaha...that is just too bad...in this day of technology...we could of had it on YouTube hahaha!! Anyway, he didn't go into detail about his "condidtion" or the condidtion of his suit :( so I am hoping both are ok.

He really sounded good...He said they have 2 solid baptisms coming up...I think he really likes this mission thing *sigh* That's our missionary.

1 comment:

  1. I get letters from him, it's good to hear how the mission is going!

    ReplyDelete