Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grandma Schroeder R.I.P 8/26/1925 - 7/15/2011




When Sis Greer told me i didn't know what to think....

Last night we taught a lesson to a gentleman named Rodney. He has been meeting with missionaries for a while now, his dad has been in poor health for a long time and on the 4th passed away. He's torn up. No prep no knowledge of anything. He forgets about almost everything. We taught him the plan of salvation last night we had no idea what he had already been through. It reminds me of how lucky the Saints are, to know! We have this WONDERFUL plan! It reminds me of what Nephi says "my soul delights in plainness" (2n 31:3)

Our father has laid it all out for us in plain English! That before we were born he knew us. He tells us in Jeremiah 1:5 "I knew thee before I formed thee" it boggles my mind how many sons and daughters do not know of this plan. We know why we're here. Alma teaches us "today is the day for men to preform there labors" 34:32-33 as well as to gain a body. We know where grandma is just as we know where grandpa is. Alma 40:11-12 then after a time if we've lived the best we can we will have eternal life with our families I love what Paul told Titus 1:21 it is a PROMISE we shall see our families again. Joseph Smith taught the saints before the Kirkland temple was built "all our Losses WILL be made up"

I Love this Gospel! I love my eternal family! I love my grand-parents no matter what side of the veil they're on. I love our GOD! That's why I'm Here. I love the scriptures! In closing, I'm gonna leave 5 more with you too look up in the order shown...

D&C 6:36, 2N 2:28, Moses6:62, 1:39 and Alma 34:17

I leave this testament of the plan of salvation in the name of the Holy one of Israel Even Jesus Christ. Amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Elder Robert D. Schroeder

Words from our Teacher/Missionary....love you Elder Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment