Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Lord's Work moves forward.......


We got a letter and email from Elder Rob this week...he is really doing good. He Loves the MTC....hahaha....he said if he could spend his entire mission at the MTC he would be happy...lol...he is excited to get to Kennewick though. He said they got their flight information and he leaves on the 28th at around 11am....I guess they leave the MTC at around 8am and they can call us from the airport...he is so excited to do that, and I am so excited to hear from him. I have debated whether we should show up at the airport like some families do....as much as I want to and would love to give that big bear hug again, I think it would be harder for him and I don't want to do anything that would make him sad....he is really excited to call us and that will have to be ok this time. He is really into being obedient on his mission. I am glad because like I told him...that is probably one of the most important things he will ever do on his mission and it will help him have a successful mission. He said the new group of young men that came last week are struggling with following the rules...it concerns him, and I'm glad it does.... it means he knows the importance of that principle on his mission. He is really growing and learning all ready..I am so proud of him and know he will be successful and have a great 2 years in Kennewick....I love that boy, he's my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment