Sunday, September 9, 2012

Epic bike crash!!!! WHAT???

In Elder Rob's July 2nd email we asked him about his baptism....his comment "Yep, it went good, went off without a hitch and it was really good! Nothing happened bad at all... something always goes wrong" This was a great baptism without any problems....satan really doesn't want anyone to make such a great decisions in their lives to become members of the church...so even to the very minute something usually happens to try to stop or delay the baptism....nice to have one go off without a hitch. We got an interesting message on this PDay....Elder Rob had yet another bike crash!!! Geezzzzz Elder Rob hahahaha....the only victim in this crash was his camera, "my camera is TRASHED"....NOOOO not the camera!!!
Thanks to Grandma Bahr....it was replaced in epic time...you can't have a missionary without a camera! Oh yeah, the bike crash...WHAT HAPPENED!!!
"I'm doing really well. I crashed my bike, I broke my back axle and I smashed my camera... I'm gonna get a new wheel today. The only thing I walked away with is scrapped up palms and a big-ol bruise on my knee....but it was an epic crash! I was going down a hill and my back brakes went out and I had to use my front and I was on gravel and I slid sideways and landed on my side....epic!" Only a young missionary would consider a bike crash "epic" hahaha.... my bike's ok though i got the new wheel i might need to take it in for a tune up here in a few weeks maybe next month We sent a little package...when we asked, "did you get your little package?" his comment was, "I did, I made a wallet out of my candy boxes." Really? Hahaha...now that's thinking and recycling LOL....When asked "What do you get to do for the fourth?" his very simple comment was "proselyte!" Way to go Elder Schroeder...

No comments:

Post a Comment