Sunday, September 9, 2012

District Leader in Yakima!!!!







We got a letter in the mail from Elder Rob's mission president....he has been made District Leader.  He is not sure how long it will be, but as long as he is in Yakima he will serve as District Leader...his comment in his email was "so we found out this week that I'm gonna be the district leader. at least for this transfer, those change all the time so it could be only a one shot deal..but so far so good"  what a humble comment from him....he will make a great District Leader and learn a lot about organization and leadership.  This will be good for him and I think he will enjoy working hard.  Another comment he made was "It's pretty fun so far, it makes me feel like I have allot to work on... it's gonna be good though, I kinda wish I was gonna be a regular missionary but it's what I'm needed to do as of right now."  Yes, Elder Rob, the Lord knows what you need to do and who needs to benefit from your service....you are going to be great and grow in leaps and bounds ..... another comment from Elder Rob when asked what do you do?  "
What do you do?  "I conduct District meetings, do exchanges (we switch companions for 24 hours and work with them in our area's and in theirs) I collect numbers from the district and give them to the zone leaders and report to the mission president on how their each doing."  He continues to work hard and grow throughout this mission....it's great to hear!
Max is really mission his uncle....it is fun to hear him pray....it always is "bless that Rob will be a good missionary,  I told Rob and his comment was " awe he's definitely my best bud!"  It will be a great day to see those two together again...they are best buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment